Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sock Monkey rocks!

Well - we had a crazy busy weekend here at our house! Friday night we had a birthday party for DD and DS's friend down the street. I rushed home from work (while stopping to pick up a quick present) and ran DS down for the party. (DD couldn't go -she was grounded - but thats another store altogether!! Saturday morning we had gymnnastics, lunch with my mom at the Bread Company for her birthday and when we got home from there we had another birthday party. What a crazy start to the weekend right! Then today DS had another birthday party for a friend from his class at school - and we picked him up and came home for the superbowl. The monkey birthday card was for today's party. I love this little sock monkey from SU! It was a must have back when it was first released! I am on a kick to use up some scraps from my scrap box - and this birthday dp from DCWV was in there - thought it would be perfect for a little kids birthday! The sock monkey is stamped in tuxedo black momento ink and colored with my prisma markers. The card base is SU tempting turquoise and the sock monkey is framed in SU! certainly celery. I meant to stamp a birthday hat on the monkey but cut the paper too short - so instead I stamped a cupcake in his hand. I added some doodlebug sugar glitter to the icing on the cupcake for some BLING! Cute huh? Hope you love it! H

No comments: