Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy birthday Evan

One more for the weekend! Little Evan (friends son) had his first birthday party Saturday afternoon. I was searching for the perfect 1st birthday card - but the image I was looking for I couldn't find :0( While searching for "the perfect image" I found the build a bear stamp sets from SU! I used to use them all the time - but haven't pulled them out in a while. I thought they would be perfect for a 1 year old birthday. I stamped the image on SU! whisper white cs in tuxedo black momento ink. I colored the images with my prisma markers. I added a little balloon to the build a bear image. The card base is from a DCWV cs pack from Hobby Lobby (very similar to SU brilliant blue) the DP is also a scrap from DCWV birthday extravaganza pack. I hope you love him!

2 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Sometimes re discovering what you have is so good. Your card is so happy!

Lynn McAuley said...

Your confetti and ribbon background are perfect for this sweet bear and his blue balloon!! A great first birthday card for Evan!